Top Image

Top Image

3.27

Posted on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday is my birthday! And I think these are both things I want, namely a cute boy and secondly those rings! Ok Ok I'll settle for the rings. My awesome sister already got me one which is why I love her dearly!
Ring 1
Ring 2
Ring 3
Also check out my bday dress I will be wearing by Thread Social (yes splurge!).

Other good news I got to do some cool stuff with Lord + Taylor with a few other awesome Lady Bloggers ( More to Come on this)

Lastly, I'm going to Coachella (holler!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bookmark

1 had something to say:

  1. pink guy is cute and so committed to fashion. I love that. The rings are insiring, i have always loved chunky hand glitter. Carla

    ReplyDelete

Comments are oh so welcome.

+ + + All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger